Create an uplink config file
|If generating backwards-compatible S3 Gateway credentials, use this auth service (default "https://auth.storjshare.io")|
|Force overwrite an existing saved access|
|Switch the default access to the newly created one|
|Directory that stores the configuration|
|help for setup|
|when used with -h, prints advanced flags help|
1. Start the CLI wizard.
2. Choose an access name, by default this should be left blank, so hit 'enter'
If you would like to choose your own access name, please be sure to only use lowercase letters. Including any uppercase letters will result in your access name not getting recognized when creating buckets.
3. Enter the Create Access Grant in CLI you generated:
4. Enter the satellite address (generated when you created access grant):
5. Create (or use existing) an encryption passphrase and then confirm. This is used to encrypt your files on your machine before they are uploaded to the network:
6. (Optional) Disable encryption for object keys to enable lexicographical sort (More info: Object Listings)
7. (Optional) Generate S3 Compatible Gateway Credentials
Please note that Storj does not know or store your encryption passphrase, so if you lose it, you will not be able to recover your files.
6. Your Uplink is configured and ready to use!