The Object Browser is a web interface for creating/deleting buckets, uploading, downloading, viewing the object map, and sharing access to objects stored in a Project on Storj DCS.
This is such a popular feature, it has its very own Quickstart Guide for the Object Browser.
In the you’ll learn:
- Setting your encryption passphrase
- How to create and delete Buckets
- How to upload objects to Buckets, download and delete them.
- How to create sharable links
- How to view the Object Map that displays the location of the storage nodes storing the encrypted and erasure-coded pieces of your file.
Next, we’ll cover Access section.