Quickstart - Satellite Admin Console #
The Storj DCS Satellite Admin Console is the web interface for developers to interact with Storj DCS.
If you want to learn more about Developer Accounts, Projects, Access Grants, Buckets and how these architectural constructs relate and how they are used, check out the Key Architecture Constructs under Concepts.
The Storj DCS Satellite Admin Console is where you:
- Register for a Developer Account
- Create and manage Projects
- View your Project Dashboard for summary data on usage, billing and invoices.
- Use the Object Browser to drag and drop objects onto Storj DCS through the browser, see the map of storage nodes storing the pieces of your file, and create sharable links to your objects.
- Create Access Grants, the all-in-one bearer token for access management and encryption for configuring client tools and applications such as the CLI, developer library, self-hosted gateway, client apps like Rclone and FileZilla, or using the cloud-hosted S3-compatible gateway.
- Invite other developers to collaborate on your project.
- Manage your account and payment method
The first step is to register for a developer account on a Satellite.